Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School

Matriculation was on Sunday. The girls were quite excited about seeing Daddy in his robe!

The girls didn't shed a tear leaving Mommy and Daddy on their first day of school.
(The only tears shed were from Mommy.)


















The girls started school at AUN's Community School today. Here are some pictures of Addie with a new friend and Emma with her teacher, Ms. Blessing. I think she said her name 100 times tonight!
Tomorrow I start my new position as Director of Study Abroad at AUN.
So many new beginnings...






















3 comments:

  1. Love the pics. I am glad the whole family had a great first day! I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindergarten in Africa. Now that is truly a first. Love to our little schoolgirls. LaLa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see all is going well. The posts have been great,keep them coming. Say hi to all.Can't name the fish, but it must have been good. love,Pop & Mom Mom

    ReplyDelete